*****Please send an extra change of clothes in your child's backpack each day!*****
In addition to learning social skills, some topics we will explore this year include:
* Identify all letters of the alphabet and produce the correct sound(s) for each letter.
* Identify and write first name using capital/lowercase letters as appropriate.
* Read pre-k sight words (second semester) I, a, am, to, go, we, my, can, you, see, the, are, like, it, and, on, in, look, do, what, is
* Learn colors/shapes.
* Identify numbers 0-20 and make number groups.
* Count to 30 or higher.
* Sort objects.
* Create/extend patterns.
* Simple addition using objects.
** We will also practice concepts of print and begin reading and writing!